We had to take the girls to the Pediatrician. They were both coming down with the strep I had. Or so I thought. Analynn had strep, Soph had an ear infection. Poor Analynn got a shot of penicillin. But, both girls were happy to have a lollipop afterwards :]
Once home we got some playtime in.
Both girls LOVE Analynn's light up cow girl hat!
Since I'm a cool mom, and both girls were sick, I let them have thin mints for breakfast the next morning.
That afternoon we had to go back to the doctors. Analynn had a terrible rash and I was worried she was allergic to the penicillin shot she had. Nope, she has hand foot and mouth again. This time it's much MUCH worse. My poor girl is miserable :[
Thank goodness she hides it well!
We grabbed more lollipops on the way out :]
Then we stopped at SAMs. They LOVE sitting in the cart together!
Once home, Analynn went through a new bag of clothes she just got. She was in heaven!
Sophia loves her sissys clothes, too!
This is what my goobs looks like :[ It's MUCH worse than it looks. My poor baby.
BTW, Analynn weighed 27lbs and Sophia weighed 16lbs. So big!
No comments:
Post a Comment