The ladies and I went back to the Children's Museum on Tuesday cause the weather was crummy. Also because we had bought Analynn one of those eggs you put in water and a dinosaur hatches out and we ruined it. The darn thing wasn't hatching so we put boiling water on it. It hatched right away, but the animal inside had totally turned to mush. Soooo, I had to buy her a new one. We got two new ones just incase. She loves it and checks on it multiple times a day. We're giving it time this go around and not rushing its growth. Haha.
There were some field trips happening so lots of kids were there for Analynn to watch.
"I got this sissy. You can go."
Dancing!
That afternoon Analynn got to make some slime. She loves it!
Soph pooped. Haha!
We love silly pictures of Daddy. Especially when Sophia somehow posts them on Facebook.
Hanging out with Auntie Lu and Frank so I could go get my tire fixed and renew car tags.
*****************************************************************
And some completely random photos we took when Lu graduated. I finally got around to editing them the best I could.
No comments:
Post a Comment