Some funny things that have happened recently...
Grandpa Rich is always being asked to sing The Wise Man song, but he didn't grow up in the church so he doesn't know Primary songs. So, he looked it up on his Ipad to learn it. Well, apparently it started singing the song at 5:40 am. He had no idea why, so he called and asked if Analynn was up singing it or something and some weird magic happened. I laughed for a long time over that one.
Charlie and I were talking about buying said song on itunes but I didn't wanna pay 99 cents for it. The next day we were talking about it and I told him I didn't wanna pay 99 cents. He was confused. He thought I was talking about the rapper. Cause 50 CENT, not 99 cent, would rap that song? I don't think so....
Charlie picked up something off the ground and he was like, "what did I just touch?! Chewed up apple.... I hate that game." We all, as parents, know it. It's the worst.
Analynn has been talking a lot more lately and if she asks to do something and we tell her it's not the best idea, she'll say, "otay, mommy (or daddy)." Telling us it's ok to do whatever she wants. It's pretty funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment