Analynn has been really funny lately. If we have something to do or somewhere to go she'll say we're going to do it in"three one minutes" or "three one clock". No idea where she got it from, but it's hilarious.
Also, my dad sent us a picture of his hairy chest the other day cause he had a little minor surgery and was showing us his incision. Later that day we were in the car and Analynn asked me to look at her. She had her shirt pulled up and was looking at her chest. I asked what she was doing and she said, "my have hair on my boobies like gampa wich!" I died laughing!! She is too funny!
For Halloween I went as something that would only terrify my family- ME! as a teenager. Hahah!
I managed to squeeze into some old jeans and did my hair just like I used to. I think I'm funny.
Notice my little princess in the background :]
Soph FINALLY has a few visable hairs!
We had a friend over one morning and the three girls laid like this. Too cute!
My girls LOVE mittens!
Also, Soph is back on the bottle. She has decided she wont drink anything other than milk and she won't drink it from anything other than a bottle. I held out, hoping she'd give in, for almost three days. She didn't drink a thing. We're still dealing with the constipation from that. Ugh.
That chubby face though!
Scary face pancakes at IHOP!
These girls and their Halloween candy. They have so much! And think that they can live off of it.
Going through their loot after going trick-or-treating.
I love her sleepy little face.
Love my sweet girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment