Monday, February 15, 2016

Think Pink.

The day my mom and I ran the 5k, she took me home afterwards and then she headed home to San Antonio. The ladies and I went and ran some errands and saw daddy at work. Poor B fell asleep on the drive home and refused to wake up. 

My little hair stylist! 



Analynn's photography skills.


Valentines day! They looked too cute in their dresses. PINK EVERYWHERE!!








Yes, I took a selfie. Don't judge me. I felt pretty. Haha.





Church starts at 11 so I usually dress the girls in regular clothes to eat and play in before getting their dresses on. Well, after getting B in her dress she managed to make her pink shirt she had been wearing disappear. Couldn't find it anywhere. Until the middle of sacrament. I went to tickle her tummy and felt something funny. She had the shirt around her waist! I was dying trying not to laugh!!

 These next few photos are more of Analynn's spectacular photography ;]







And here my silly Analynn is with a bucket on her head.


To finish off this post, I'll leave these pictures. Analynn apparently decided she was going to wear my socks today. They're just a little big. Love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment