Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Sweet sisters

Soph is always wanting to be carried out of the gym, and sometimes I get tired of it. So that day I tried the whole say bye and pretend to walk away thing. Analynn freaked out that we were leaving her sissy and ran back to help her. They melt my heart!






Analynn once again upset that she has to share the tablet.



This little B. She is so stinkin precious! It's customary to hold your cheeks while jumping, right?








Matching shirts and pigtails! Swoon!







All three of us wore pink California shirts that day :]



















If only words could describe how much I love them. We had a family from our Clinton Ward loose a son yesterday and it is just so heartbreaking. I just hope that if something were to ever happen to me, my kids would know one thing for sure- that I loved them with all of my heart. I can't even begin to imagine the heartbreak associated with loosing a child, nor do I ever wish to. I certainly have faith in the plan of salvation, but I sure don't feel like testing it. You don't know what love is until you have kids and I am certainly full of love for mine. While they drive me crazy on a daily basis, I couldn't imagine life with out them! They are my whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment