Saturday, August 13, 2016

I HAVE A 4 YEAR OLD!!!!

Helping Grandma make the cake and cupcakes. Some had wayyyyy too many sprinkles. Haha!



Her last nap as a 3 year old.

That little bitty B thinks she's turning 4 as well. 

Helping "decorate".




The birthday girl!

Her faces crack me up!




Mid jump.


She had a Paw Patrol party, of course.
Here's the AWESOME cake Grandma made. Analynn found what she wanted on youtube and Grandma managed to make it. She's so awesome. 






She had lots of friends there. Kathleen, AJ, Hunter, Emily, Maren, Kaden, Coulter, and Cora. As well as both sets of Grandparents :]


The hidden paw print inside the cake.











Oh how I love this little lady of mine! 







It's still so hard to believe my little girl is 4. She's growing too fast. She'll be starting headstart on the 22nd and I'm just not ready to let her go. It'll be good for her, but I'm going to miss her so much. Soph is going to be lost without her. She has been quite the little manners police lately. She's very quick to tell someone if they made a bad choice, too. I really hope she makes friends in school!

Happy birthday my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment