I started a job! It only took me 4 years after graduating, but I did it!!
And I LOVE it. I'm working in home health and I couldn't have asked for a better job.
Since I've been working, I haven't taken near the amount of photos of the girls that I normally do. What's about to be posted is old. And I'm starting off with some selfies. I've been busting my butt in the gym, and a lot of it has gone down the toilet since I've been working and only work out half the days I used to. But, for posterity's sake ;) This is what hard work, and a very strict diet can get you. Could be a lot better, but I'm working on it.
Here's Analynn in front of her school, the day we went and met her teacher. I still can't believe she's in school! She's growing up too fast!!
Her very first day! I only cried a little :[
She was convinced the pockets on the side were for her hands. Haha!!
Soph gets to play in the car while we wait to pick sissy up. She was mad here cause I didn't have the right snacks for her. She has a tough life.
My little tree hugger.
No comments:
Post a Comment