Since Analynn has a summer birthday, we got to do a small party with her class one day. She picked Scooby Doo, but will be having a Lion Guard party this summer.
Soph really is convinced it's her class, too.
They played pin the tail on Scooby!
It's hard to see, but that's all the junk I shook out of Soph's car seat one day.
Grandpa trying to teach then how to do a conga line.
My patient I take care of turned 7 and the girls were invited to her party! It was amazing. Mom went all out!!
Soph LOVES being with Grandma Todd! She always does her hair and nails for her.
At the ENT. Mom begging for another set of tubes.
One more ab check. If I'd stop eating ice cream, I'd have made more progress by now. Ugh.
Sophia and her selfies!
Silly string!!
No comments:
Post a Comment