Thursday, August 24, 2017

I have a kindergartner!!

.... and I'm not happy about it. I may be smiling in these pictures, but I've done a fair amount of crying.












Waiting to walk into school until they finish their breakfast. 





I'm glad she is happy to be there, but  I miss her so much! She really is my best friend. 




B and I went to the boohoo to yahoo breakfast. She ate while I cried. 


The solar eclipse happened. It was stupid. 


B's photography skills.




















We discovered some picture filters. 










We three went to have lunch with Analynn on her second day of school. It went great til it was time for us to leave. She wanted to come home with us. 







































I felt absolutely terrible for not taking her home. So, I came home and looked at old pictures while I cried and ate a brownie. It's rough being a mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment