Lunch with my best friend!!
My blue faced baby. Oh how I love her.
My Goob dancing at Roadhouse.
Our Christmas tree was up 2 days after Halloween.
Analynn found a little mustache tattoo.
"Having a mustache is AWESOME!"
B loves to dance with Ellen.
This child. I have no words.
Giving daddy a massage.
So I asked Grandma and Grandpa Todd to do a little photo shoot for me. This is the result. I just love them! Grandpa tried to get a little handsy and Charlie almost died. Haha!!
Are they not just adorable?!
And then Charlie came over to intervene on the lovin'. Tried convincing them to do the duck lips.
Grandma considered it. Grandpa did not.
Then the ladies had to jump in!
Analynn and Grandpa crack me up! While Grandma and Sophia are looking all cute!
Playing with shaving cream.
Soph and her selfies.
Just chillin' next to Mom. Her happy place. Mine, too.
Lights in the park.
Analynn has started posing and it's hilarious!
Soph had to stand like me.
We managed to leave the store with fruit rather than a donut!
My big girl!
At the dr, being all cute.
They make my heart so very happy.
She loves mustaches.
Can't wait to see what the rest of the month has in store!
No comments:
Post a Comment