Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My life

Has been pretty miserable lately, unfortunately. So I mentioned before that I was put on Reglan to help me produce milk. Well, for the past two months that I have been on it I have been getting increasingly more sad. Yes, sad. It's hard to explain. I would call my mom and just cry. Things just kept getting worse and worse and I was having a really hard time thinking I was suffering with postpartum depression. Everyone was just really confused as to why it was such a late onset. So after things got pretty bad Charlie and I finally went to the OB to get me some meds... I got started on Zoloft. Two days later I was reading my Reglan bottle and it said on the side to call my Dr. immediately if I felt depressed, anxious or SAD. Yes, SAD. Coincidence? I think not. I called the Dr. that prescribed it for me and she told me to never take it again. I felt better that night! I am so unbelievably thankful to have figured out what was wrong with me and to be off that darn medicine!!! I am not taking the Zoloft anymore either. That was last Wednesday.
 
Thursday I woke up with a fever of 102. I felt like I was on my death bed for the last few days. I got medicine for that and am thankfully all better. Suzanne came on Monday to help us pack/move and she has been such a help! There is no way we could have been all packed and ready to move if she hadn't of come. Analynn loves getting Grandma time in :]
 
We close on the new house Friday and we couldn't be more excited! Then Monday we head to Washington! Life is pretty great! :]
 
Now for pictures of my sweet baby :]
 
Daddy got her a flower


Eating bananas for the first time!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment