Friday, November 30, 2012

4 months!

I can't believe Analynn is 4 months old already! Time is just flying by too quickly. She weighed 13lbs 2oz (45%). It is truly amazing to have watched her go from being in the 10th percentile of weight to the 45th percentile. She is growing like a weed. And she was 24 1/2 inches long (55%)! That's my big baby girl! She was doing really well up until the shots :[ She only cried a bit, but boy does it make a mommy sad to have to look at her smiling then all of a sudden screaming. Unfortunately, we've had this problem for a while now- the screaming thing. The last while she's been going crazy come night time. So we are switching formulas to see if that helps.

Ever since I got Mastitis my supply has just been crazy low so she gets 2-3 bottles of formula a day. The poor baby was screaming so hard the other night she vomited all over. I feel so bad when she screams like that. It usually lasts about a hour and you'd think someone is slowly cutting her open or something. It usually results in me crying too because I don't know what's wrong with her and I feel so bad for her. I feel like as a mommy I should have some magic touch, but everyone keeps telling me it will be ok. I sure hope this new formula helps. As soon as this issue clears up we are good to start solids!
 
Physical therapy has been going well. She improves every week! Her neck is getting stronger and stronger. She keeps her neck and head in alignment much more. We get new exercises to do each week as well. I'm not sure how much longer we'll have to go, but as long as we need to we will. I am just so happy that we live in the time that interventions such as this are made available. We are so blessed to have such wonderful doctors and wonderful insurance that covers the bills ;]

Analynn grows so much everyday. She loves to "flirt" a lot now. It's so cute. She LOVES her hands. She's always chewing on them. She talks more and more everyday. She is getting better with the whole schedule thing. We are still working on that. She still sleeps in bed with us. Charlie is ready for her to leave, but I'm not. She's only gonna be small for a while and before we know it she's not going to want anything to do with us. So I intend to enjoy every second of cuddles I can get. She holds her head up really well now. She has the biggest, brightest, most expressive eyes you've ever seen! Everyone tells us how adorable and beautiful she is. Like, everyone. Rabevra even said she looks like a porcelain doll :] I must agree. She is pretty stinking cute. I love her so much.
 
Now she is just passed out after getting her shots. Thus, the chance to finally blog after two weeks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment