It really is very hard when you have a little baby. Analynn keeps me crazy busy. Especially my hands. At least I keep putting pictures up :]
She is 15 weeks now!! Holy freakin cow. She discovers more and more everyday. Her facination remains with her hands for now. She stole my string cheese the other day. I think somebody is ready to eat.
She will sometimes take a paci now. Not for long. And it doesn't make her that happy, but we're working on it.
Here she is in her "I'd rather be shopping than napping" onesie and pants Grandma Todd got her :]
One of my favorite ongoing developments: her belly button hernia has basically healed up!!
Some funny faces
She fell asleep and I was able to put her down! A rarity, trust me. Too bad that was at 7, so I was up at 7 the next morning. Never doing that again.
Here she is in pink camo. Her shirt says "major attitude". And boy does this girl have some.
Here she is in jeggings for the first time. She looks like a little teenager in jeans! I love it!
I got Mastitis Wednesday so we had to go to the doctor Friday and she fell asleep in daddys arms :]
Here we are before church this morning. She is getting so big.
It's amazing watching her grow everyday. Her head now comes up over the front pack like 3 inches. She is so tall! She gets toe jam like no other. Finger jam too. She smiles all the time, especially in the morning, but won't do it for the camera. She kicks non- stop. Literally- she kicks in her sleep. Thus, waking her up. She has been a terrible sleeper lately. I only get 2-3 hours in at a time. Yes, it could be much worse. She drools constantly! She has to wear bibs all the time now or her shirt gets soaked. She likes to talk lots too. She hates wearing socks/ booties.
Family related news- we close on our new house on the 30th. We had the inspection and it went really well. We leave for Texas next Monday. We are doing really well and are happy!




No comments:
Post a Comment