We head to Texas tomorrow and couldn't be more excited! We have had a busy week. We went to play group which was combined with a quiet book class. I can't wait for Analynn to get to use hers!! Then we had PT. Ok, so maybe we weren't that busy... But it felt like we were. Thursday night Analynn and I went to a baby shower and had a really nice time. Analynn loves a lady in our ward- Bethany. She falls asleep on her whenever she holds her. I don't know how she does it. Friday night was our ward Thanksgiving party. It was lots of fun. Yesterday Analynn, Shelley and I went to a craft show. It was nice to get out and see all the cute crafts.
Analynn was the worlds worst sleeper last night. She has been for a while now. She likes to wake up every 1/2 hour to every 3 hours max. I'm basically miserable. I love this child more than anything, but she sure knows how to make me tired beyond belief. I just hope I can survive. As far as I'm concerned, we are not having anymore kids anytime soon. Analynn is all I can handle right now.
Chilling with daddy :]
Funny faces:
My little lollipop girl
She just randomly fell asleep on the couch the other day. Love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment