Analynn is officially 5 months old, almost 5 1/2 now! She is growing entirely too fast!
She smiles and giggles all the time, tries her hardest to sit up, rolls over, can't get enough of her toes, grabs everything and puts everything in her mouth. She is teething so I don't blame her :\ Poor baby girl. She pays attention to everything now. She looks at you when you talk to her and talks back. I can hold her on my hip now which is awesome! She plays with her toys now, and LOVES the baby in the mirror!! She sits in her bumbo on the counter while I get ready in the morning and just talks to and grabs at that baby. So cute! Her favorite part of the day is naked time! Every night before bath time we strip her nude and let her look at herself in the mirror. She just gets the biggest smile! We've recorded it a few times and I just watch all the time. She loves to splash in the bath and hates when it's all over and she has to get dressed again.
She is eating all sorts of baby food now and her weight shows it. 15 1/2 pounds now! So big! She has basically outgrown all of her 3-6 month clothes so we are transitioning into 6-9 month clothes. Back to food: Sweet potatoes give her really bad gas. And she refuses to eat the meat ones. They look and smell like dog food though, so I don't blame her... Sleeping is interesting. Some nights she sleeps 6-7 hours and others she is up every hour. We aren't sure why. Some nights it's gas and others we think it's due to teething. So for now she is in our room in the pack-n-play because I don't want to get up and walk across the house 20 times a night. Sometimes she still sleeps in bed with us when I breastfeed, but goes back into the pack-n-play if she wakes up again. She naps pretty well during the day which is nice. I don't have to hold her all day long now.
Separation/ stranger anxiety is setting in though, which sucks. She used to go to anyone at anytime, but now she just holds on tight to me and turns into me. Part of me loves this. She loves me and only wants me. The other part of me is like, oh crap. Luckily, she still loves her daddy and Auntie Lulu though. I'm hoping this doesn't get any worse. She used to be such a people person. She still kind of is, but the second she thinks that person is trying to take her from me she freaks out. Oh the joys of growing and developing.
Charlie and I fall more in love with Analynn everyday. It is so much fun watching her grow and develop! I just wish it didn't go so fast. I saw a tiny newborn on Sunday and it really made me miss my tiny baby. Charlie and I want to try for another, but since I'm still breastfeeding I don't have a period which makes getting pregnant rather impossible. That and we are still trying to enjoy Analynn to the fullest. I kind of understand the Duggar lady with 19 kids now... It's hard seeing your baby grow up. So she just keeps having them! All power to her, but we most definitely will not be having that many children.
My favorite thing is still to watch her sleep. She is just my little angel. I love her so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment