This is going to be a big post! We have been crazy busy. Analynn is doing great at PT. We love going to play group every week. She is just growing and changing so much everyday. It's hard to believe that six whole months ago we brought home our little tiny baby. Time has flown by. I wish I could rewind and do it all over just so I could cherish every moment even more.
6 month stats:
16lb 2oz (55%)
26 3/4 in (85%)
Her doctor thought she would never get this big!
Sleeping is basically non-existent as of lately. She is struggling with teething so it's not her fault. I'm just so tired! She loves to be ornery and sit up when she's supposed to be sleeping.
She loves to help me get ready in the morning :]
She loves chilling with Daddy in bed, watching cartoons. She's so happy in the morning! She loves to cuddle and talk while she grabs at my face. Morning time is our favorite!!
She is such a character. She has quite the personality, but sometimes I swear she is bipolar! She'll be laughing one second and crying the next. Then repeats it. Gotta love a babys attention span... She loves to eat her toes. She really loves to eat food! She will eat anything you give her. She loves carrots, peas, pears, peaches, bananas, applesauce, oatmeal, baby mum mums, baby cookies, baby crackers, graham crackers, string cheese and even salmon! She has a very grown up palate ;]
She doesn't see Charlie much, but she loves to play with him!
She loved eating cucumber.
She isn't too fond of her sunglasses... but she looks mighty cute in them.
She LOVES putting her hands in my mouth. We think she might aspire to be a dentist one day. She also loves hitting, spitting, and throwing her toys.
Analynn is still breastfeeding as much as she can, but gets bottles as well. She is growing like a weed! We are in mostly 9 month size onesies now. She wears 12 month socks!! Size 2 diapers are getting snug so we'll be moving up to size 3 here soon. She tries her hardest to roll over but only makes it over 1/2 of the time. She loves sitting up, but can't on her own yet. She does not like being reclined at all. I just have to remember she was born 3 weeks early and suffers from her neck issues so I can't expect her to sit up or roll over as soon as most babies do. I'm just ready for her to sit on her own and crawl. She wants to be mobile so badly! I'm not looking forward to having to baby proof everything, but if she's happy that's all that matters.
More proof she loves to eat.
Since she hates being reclined I got her this bath seat. She doesn't like it.
So we're still in this tub.
My silly girl loves to drink out of big girl cups!
Her current favorite chew toy... a silicone baster.
The other day she had her death grip on my hair. She thought it was hilarious and held on for over five minutes! It probably didn't help that I was laughing like crazy too...
New toys we got her :]
The other day she grabbed her changing pad out of the diaper bag. She's just too cute!
In her party skirt one last time before moving up to bigger clothes. Chubby as can be with her hair looking red :D
Helping daddy study.
She loves talking! She says ba and ga the most, but says much more than that. I'm not so patiently waiting on ma!!
Everyone just loves her big, bright eyes.
I love her giggles :]
She loves reading these days! She also loves eating her books.
Her most favorite part of the day is naked time just before bath time. We strip her down and let her play in front of the mirror. She just loves it and so do we!
Just before getting shots :[
She did so well! She only cried for a minute, and was fine after I picked her up. She did give the nurse a nasty look though, haha! She is one tough cookie!
We just found out that my parents are moving to New Orleans so we are excited to have them close again! She loves hanging out with Auntie Lulu, even though she accidentially locked her in the car the other day. Poor baby girl.
We just found out that my parents are moving to New Orleans so we are excited to have them close again! She loves hanging out with Auntie Lulu, even though she accidentially locked her in the car the other day. Poor baby girl.
Happy 1/2 birthday baby girl!! We love and adore you!
No comments:
Post a Comment