Friday, February 8, 2013

Growing up!

Analynn has been developing so much more lately! She makes me laugh more and more everyday. The other day we were getting her ready for bath time so she was getting naked time. Charlie took her diaper off and realized she had a little squirt of poo. So I grabbed the wipes and proceeded to wipe her while she was standing. She decided to squeeze her bum so tight that the wipe got stuck! I pulled and it ripped leaving wipe in her booty crack! She has one strong little bum bum!
 
She has been loving to help daddy do homework. She loves Charlie so much :]
She waves sometimes, too! It's only sometimes though otherwise I'd claim that she knows how to wave...
 
 
Just look at that cheesy smile! 
 
 
 
I love that double chin!
 
She loves this doll! My Aunt Cathy and Uncle Mark got it for her. Her name is Lil Sis. She has big eyes just like Analynn so whenever Analynn sees her she opens her eyes as big as she can to compete with Lil Sis. It's the funniest thing ever! 
 
My Grandma Sherri got her this unicorn and she loves to eat its horn! 
 
Just look at that face. That's her being nosy trying to help me use my phone. 
 
I got this picture from my Babycenter email. It's so true!!! 
 
Charlie brought her home some glow sticks and she loves them! She especially loves them in the car when it's dark outside.
 
Here she is eating her pancake. We had pancakes for breakfast one day and she just couldn't be left out. 
 
A princess making a silly face. Her specialty. 
 
Wearing her party dress :] 
 

 She officially has a birthmark now, too. It's on her right thigh. It's just a tiny little one, but I think it's cute. You can't see it in this picture, but look at the size of that thigh! It's mighty chunky! She's sporting her 12 month Harley Davidson socks, and she's covered in food. The usual.
 
Watching TV :]
 
We went and saw Auntie Lulu up at her work- Brighton Park. Analynn loves Auntie Lulu and she seemed to enjoy the park for the most part :]
 
 
 
 
Her favorite toy is her Vtech Land 'n Sea Jamboree. It stopped working last night and she was so sad! She just kept reaching for it and when it didn't make any noise she would look up at me wondering why it wasn't working. So I took it apart, changed the batteries and let it air out thinking maybe she had gotten too much drool in it. Well when I turned it on this morning and it worked again she was so happy! She was just smiling like crazy. It was absolutely adorable.
 
I love these jammies. She looks so cute in them.
 
Funny story- the other day I put her in her jumper and she was jumping like crazy. I was on the phone with Alexis and noticed she had stopped jumping. She was asleep! She had literally jumped herself to sleep. She is so silly! Then after her 30 minute nap she slowly started jumping again. With-in minutes she was jumping like crazy again. She is my favorite.
 
Jumping on Daddy in her owl onesie that I made for her. 
 
We got her this onesie when we were in WA. Love it!
 
Covered in food, yet again. 
 
 
She has been practicing her B's lately. Thus, she is really spitting lately. I love this picture. She closed her eyes she was concentrating so hard on going "bbbbb". 
 
Eating her feet is her favorite past time :] 
 
In other news, she did her last day of PT this week. She's a graduate ;] We are looking into getting her a helmet though. Thanks to her neck issues her head is a tiny bit misshapen so hopefully we can either get her a helmet or the plastic surgeon will tell us that it should correct itself.
Also, she is officially rolling over!! She finally figured it out and now she doesn't stop! I love it. She even tries crawling now. She pulls her knees up under her and tries pushing her upper body up. I can't wait for her to be mobile!
 
The past few days I have been reflecting on how grateful I am to be Analynn's mommy. I am so blessed to have her in my life. While I get no sleep, I wouldn't trade her for the world. I had a friend give birth to a stillborn baby the other day and it has really opened my eyes to how thankful I am to my Heavenly Father for trusting me to raise His precious little daughter. She is my world. I wake up every morning and want nothing more than to see her sweet face (even though I've seen it multiple times throughout the night, ugh). Our bond is already so strong. I pray that it continues and she wants to be my friend when she's a teenager :]
 
Analynn is the light of my life and I love her with all of my heart!

1 comment:

  1. haha that photo of her jumping herself to sleep is classic! so funny!

    ReplyDelete