So today we went and visited Bethany. She just recently had twin babies. She had to feed the little girl so I held the little boy. He was so tiny!! Analynn just seemed freaking huge compared to them both. I can't believe how big she's gotten when not being compared to tiny little newborns. So being with them just made me realized how big she really is and that I need to be more mindful of every second I have until she really is a big girl.
Yesterday we went to the plastic surgeon. She was 26 inches long and they said she weighed 17lbs 5oz. That is off in my opinion though seeing as she was fully dressed. AND at 6 months she weighed 16lbs 2oz... So someones scale is off because I know she is bigger than she was at 6 months! While we were waiting to be seen she was flirting with a little boy in the waiting area. They were so cute! The appointment went well. The doctor said her head was not bad enough to need the helmet, but could get me one if I really wanted it. I couldn't decide so we made another appointment for 2 months from now. If her head hasn't rounded itself out by then, then we'll get her one. She wasn't too sure about what to think of a bunch of different people touching her head, but thankfully she cooperated! After the appointment we went and said hello to her physical therapist :] Then we went down and played on the toys they have in the waiting area.
When we got home she was so tired, but didn't wanna sleep in her crib so I caved and let her nap in my arms :]
Pictures from today
She loves to pull the towel off the towel ring in my bathroom! She likes to use the ring as her own personal pull up bar.
Milk running down her face
So smiley!! Love it!!
Pictures from the other night
No comments:
Post a Comment