We had a good weekend! Analynn seemed to enjoy it...
We went to the pediatrician Friday to have her checked out. She hasn't been eating much and just wasn't her usual self. She, however, is perfectly healthy minus a runny nose.
So being the wonderful parents we are, we decided to give Analynn her first onion ring. She loved it! :]
Then we spent some time playing with her new play kitchen!
Then she played with daddy :]
Then being even better parents than before, we gave her some cheesy bread. She really loved that!
Saturday we went to the big spring clean swap at church and I got Analynn a bunch of new toys!! It was all free and they are nice toys! V-tech and Leapfrog stuff. We put a bunch up in the attic that she'll use when she's older. She loves them all, thankfully!
So drooly!! We are expecting teeth anytime now.
Sunday she looked super cute sporting her new osh kosh overall dress! Her tights were super adorable too! She was interested in the class, but mostly interested in her Mary Kay box....
This morning Analynn was my extra special helper. She thought she would dump out my make up bag just in case I needed anything. Then she flung stuff everywhere and knocked things into the sink and onto the floor. I don't know what I would do without my little helper...
I love her so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment