So, Analynn LOVES to eat. Anything and everything. I was eating strawberries yesterday and she was dying to have some too. Instead of just feeding her, I decided to bust out her little mesh bag thing. She was in heaven! I put that cute bib on her and it is definitely stained now...
More, please??
Growling. So silly.
Later, she needed some string cheese to snack on.
She was growling while she ate her cheese too. Gosh.
Pictures with mom!
We moved that mirror out of our bathroom so she could check herself out in the living room... She loves it!
Playing with her purple circle
Growling while eating her purple circle
Got lazy, decided to lay down
She is getting so ticklish! Here she is giggling and laughing :D
Tummy time!
We busted out the bath seat again. I got in with her to make sure she was ok. She seemed to like it. Charlie is so weird. He asked, "Am I supposed to get both of you, or just her?" Uh, just her. Duh.
I kept trying to show her how to splash...
She figured it out!
On a side note: my parents are officially on their way back down south! We are so excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment