Friday, March 8, 2013

Anger management

So lately Analynn has been growling a lot. It's the funniest thing ever! It's totally random, too. So we keep telling her that if she keeps it up, we're going to have to send her to anger management classes ;]
 
For example: the other morning Charlie got home from working out and had brought home doughnuts. Well Analynn was busy eating apples and prunes when he arrived.
 
 She then proceeded to scream and growl once she saw the doughnuts until we gave her a doughnut hole.
 
After she ate most of it, and I'm assuming the flavor was all gone, she needed another. I said no, so she got a baby cookie instead. This was her reaction.... Anger management issues? I think yes ;]
 
Luckily, she caved and decided to enjoy her cookie.
 
Random pictures from later that day...
 
She loves to play with that giraffe!
 
 
 
Charlie likes fried green tomatoes so Analynn was being nice and making fried green triangle for daddy ;]
 
 
She is getting so big! Look at those long baby legs!
 
We went to the park to play and see Auntie Lulu last night. She was all happy, letting Lu's friend Mary hold her, then all of a sudden she had a freak out attack and wasn't happy the rest of the time we were there. Don't know what happened. But at least she had a few minutes to enjoy the swing. Notice she is wearing shoes. I NEVER put shoes on her. Just forget mainly. Well, Alexis informed me that she needs to wear her shoes, which she does, before she outgrows them. So I have to do better at putting shoes on this little lady.

Pictures with mom! First a grumpy face, then closed eyes... oh well.
 
Funny stories:
1. I was getting ready to breastfeed her so she was sitting on my lap. I got my shirt up and it out and reached for something when she decided she couldn't wait any longer. So she just leaned in and started drinking. Closed her eyes and everything (it was nap time)! I, of course, got a picture. She is such a character!
2. Later, I had finished feeding her so I sat her up and she leaned into the crook of my right arm and started blowing raspberries! She did it for a few minutes, but I couldn't reach my phone or the camera to record it :[ It was too funny. She is just so stinking precious!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment