Despite having had a cold for over a week now, Analynn is still as playful as ever! Plus, she looks super cute in her cheetah print peace sign outfit!
She attempts to stand on her own while holding onto something, but doesn't last longer than about 2 seconds... At least she tries!
She zonked out on my lap. Too cute!!
I love having this adorable bum bum to change every morning.
Thunder thighs!!!
I ended up getting sick yesterday, too :[ So, Analynn and I stayed home from church today. I hate missing church; but being sick, with a sick baby, and this time change last night really have us in a fog. I really hope we both get better soon!
I stayed in my pjs, but Analynn got a cute outfit today.
Such big, beautiful eyes!
Getting up close and personal with her monkey, haha!
She keeps trying to call Domino's to order more cheesy bread, but so far they've demonstrated terrible customer service. I'm thinking it might have something to do with her phone etiquette... No one likes being growled at.
Charlie is ALWAYS showing off his butt crack. Looks like Analynn is following in his footsteps ;]
We had an afternoon snack of strawberries in the mesh bag. She got it all over! She was one happy girl :]
We finished the day with having the missionaries over for James' lesson and then we drove around to get Analynn to take a nap. Now we are about to feed her dinner and give her a bath! Life with her is just so wonderful. It's hard to feel miserable while sick, when you have an adorable little girl smiling at you. We are just so in love with Analynn it's ridiculous!!
No comments:
Post a Comment