So we headed to New Orleans this weekend to help my parents move in. We called them Thursday night to tell them we planned on coming, but my dad informed us he didn't need help. We just said, yes you do, but whatever. Sure enough, he called Friday morningish and asked when we could be there! So we headed down Friday night. Analynn HATED the car ride, poor thing. We were trying to occupy her with whatever we could and daddy's wallet hit the spot for a while...
The second we got there, Charlie got put to work. Analynn and I mainly just got in the way. I am very good at getting in the way and it seems I have trained her well :]
After a long day of "helping" Analynn needed a nice nap
She's so cute!!
Alexis and James came down Saturday afternoon and we went out to lunch. We walked into the restaurant and my dad pointed out this picture. All the pictures, and he points out this one. He is ridiculous.
More naps for a sleepy little girl.
Sunday we stayed home from church, cause we had so much to do. Analynn and I "helped" some and then we took a nap together. I snapped some cute pictures of us when we woke up.
She was cheesin it up! Plus she started squinting her eyes this trip. Not sure if its allergies, or just a new thing. I guess we'll have to see. Either way, it's super cute!!
After naps she played with Grandma Vicki
Ate a banana upside down.
Played with Grandpa Rich
And enjoyed some spaghetti, thanks to Grandpa!
She then found a socket wrench and decided it was her new favorite teether!
Then we watched Grandpa climb all over furniture hanging pictures on the wall
We left this morning. It's only a three hour trip, but seems like much longer with a baby. Luckily, she slept the whole way home! Once home she decided to play with her wipes container. I looked down to find this...
Then we were playing and it all of a sudden started hailing! It was crazy! So glad our cars were safe in the garage!
It was a great weekend getting to see my parents. It was, I'm sure, a blessing for them to have Charlie's help. Also, my grandpa died Friday night so it was nice to get to be there for Analynn to be able to cheer my mom up. We are so glad we were able to help them out. They are headed up to Kansas for my grandpa's funeral Thursday and will be stopping by to drop the dogs off.
It should be fun dog sitting, seeing as the dogs HATE Analynn... :\
No comments:
Post a Comment