Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My big girl at playgroup!!

Analynn is officially sitting up now, which means she can get on the floor at playgroup and play with the other kids!! It is so much fun!!

She started off playing with Addie and Grant

Then she and Kohen hooked up. They were absolutely adorable together!! It's hard to tell, but she has the biggest smile on her face in this picture :D


It literally melted my heart watching her play with the other kids! She is growing up so fast! Soon she'll be running around with all the other kiddos!!

After playgroup we went to Kroger. She loves going grocery shopping now that she gets to sit in the seat. She smiles, talks to, and waves(on occasion) to everyone she sees. She especially loves the elderly. Without a doubt, every time we are in Kroger we spend at least 5 minutes talking to an older woman. Analynn just loves getting doted on. The more you tell her she's cute, the more she smiles. She seriously has an ego issue ;]

We came home and played after that.

She likes looking at her feet now, for some odd reason...

Then we sat on the couch.

 This is her doing her fake cough. She seriously loves attention so much she fake coughs now. I can't lie though, it's to die for hilarious!

Her ear is still bothering her, but she started sleeping better! She slept in 3 hour chunks last night. A huge improvement from waking up every 15 minutes for a whole week. I definitely envy moms out there who even get 5 hours of sleep, but I'm managing. 

Right now, as I'm blogging, this is the wonderful view I have  :]
She definitely loves her daddy :]
(especially grabbing at his face)

No comments:

Post a Comment