My little baby is 8 months old!! Seriously? Already? Come on universe, slow down!
Analynn's personality is growing and changing so much everyday. I love it! She is so much fun to play with all day long. It would, however, be much more fun if I was well rested... This child does not sleep. AT ALL! She seriously sleeps for like 1.5 hours at the most lately. I am so tired, I think I'm just going to fall over and die some days. I'm not sure how I'm managing to function on so little sleep. It's literally a miracle.
But, enough about me. I can complain all day about how tired I am, but that will just make me more miserable. Analynn is so cute! (bad too!) She loves to throw things, tear thing apart, growl, fake cough, jump, giggle, tap her foot, play the piano, ruin her clothes with poop explosions, try standing, talk to strangers(gonna have to watch this one carefully!), and give kisses and hugs. She also loves to play with my hairbrush. She loves pulling the hair out and eating it. So gross! So I got her a new hairbrush. The same one, just hair free. She noticed the difference, and doesn't appreciate it. Luckily, she will still eat it.
She enjoys making you bow to her
She also loves doing sneak attack wake ups. She will wake me up by shoving her fingers up my nose! She is so stinkin bad!!
The pictures are blurry, but she is just like me in the sense that she is drawn to red heads. She was giving Ariel kisses. It was so cute!
The other day she decided to eat my elbow, and she thought it was the funniest thing ever. She was giggling like crazy!
Such a silly goose!
Then I decided we needed some pictures, just the two of us :]
Such a cheesy smile!!
Poor baby's ear is still hurting :[
Close up, mama!
You still back there?
She was waving...
My attempt at getting her to smile failed...
I just need to nibble on your finger, mama.
Big baby yawns :]
Just stretching while drinking some milk. Haha!
Emptying out the baskets. A favorite past time.
Eating moms pill bottle.
Playing with her blankie :]
Cute girl on a family walk.
Playtime with daddy!! (trying to give daddy kisses)
Playing with a bowl.
Looking like a super chunk, eating an empty pudding cup.
Being a mother is such an amazing journey. She keeps my crazy busy, and exhausted. But, I wouldn't change a thing. I love spending my days with this wonderfully amazing baby girl of mine. I haven't missed a thing, and I am so glad I won't be missing anything anytime soon. I love experiencing life with her. The wonder she finds in such small things is very eye opening. Who knew a plastic bag could cause so much enjoyment?
I must admit, I am kind of enjoying her separation anxiety. I love being the one she cries for. I was always so jealous when a baby wanted their mommy instead of me. And now I am the desired one in the baby's eyes! It is such a wonderful feeling knowing you are able to comfort a child with a hug. Even just seeing me makes her so happy. If I don't get her, she gets upset. I love it! Being the mommy to Analynn is the best gift I could ever have asked for.
4 months until she is 1 year old!! Let the count down begin :]
No comments:
Post a Comment