Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Remote lover

Analynn just has a fascination with remotes. And believe me, she knows the difference between a real one, and a fake one. She even prefers the one with batteries... It's like she knows that she's messing with the tv channels, and she likes it. She is so bad. She likes to turn the channels to shows like Jerry Springer, too. She is a nut. A very very cute nut!!
 
 
 
 
Since we've been at Grandma's and Grandpa's, Analynn has had a blowout just about everyday. Sunday she had two blowouts. Yep, two. I love when she's all nude though, and I get to take pictures of that adorable little bum bum!
 
 
At one point I looked down and she was eating the dogs Pegetable- a waxy looking vegetable. Dudley stole that from her, before I could. Then I realized she was eating the dogs chew stick thing! I had to get a picture before taking it from her. So gross!
 
Luckily, she is absolutely adorable :]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment