Friday, April 12, 2013

My little toe eater
 
 
 
Examining the wrapper of a protein bar...
 
 So cute! She sneezed right after I took this picture :]
 
Last night, I made dinner while my mom was at the gym. So, Grandpa was put on babysitter duty. He watched Seinfeld while Analynn played. I wish I had taken a picture! She was standing at the little play table she has. She stood at it for quite a few minutes!! It was as though she knows that when I'm there, she will be caught when she falls; but with grandpa there, she won't be caught cause he's just watching tv. And then, she pooped. Grandpa refused to change her, even though I informed him that it was the babysitters responsibility. Needless to say, grandpa wasn't paid ;]
 
Last night was really rough. Analynn didn't sleep AT ALL. Then today she wouldn't nap but for 45 minutes. This afternoon she only slept for about another 45 minutes. Now she's passed out again... We'll see how long that lasts.
 
Sleeping like a little angel after "helping" mom, grandma, and grandpa make strawberry jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment