So a few student families get together once a month and do a big dinner together. Charlie went once with out me and had a blast so Analynn and I joined in this month :]
We decided to host it at our house. I was pretty nervous to say the least. I'm from a family of 4, so having the missionaries over is a big dinner party to me. We were about to have 8 adults, and 9 kids in our home! It was a little chaotic, but a total blast! We had so much fun chatting and eating. We will definitely enjoy this new tradition. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the whole group of people, but I will next time...
I did, however, get a picture of Charlie texting his friends Saturday night planning the dinner. He was supposed to be playing with and feeding Analynn. Instead, he was looking like a teenage girl texting his girlfriends.
(Notice the food on the table and Analynn playing by herself. Poor baby.)
And I got a picture of Analynn sleeping at church
So glad we had that dinner. Having new friends is so much fun. Especially since they are in the same boat as us. The women understand what it's like to not really have a husband most of the time. Lucky for them, theirs don't leave for months at a time though. Either way, so happy we have these new families to hang out with!
No comments:
Post a Comment