Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Over the river and through the woods

To Grandmothers (and Grandfathers) house we go...

We came to my parents house on Easter, because Charlie is headed out of town for a while and we had nothing better to do :]

Grandpa found a new holding place for her cookie

Playing outside :]
 
 
A flower behind her ear... ok, a dandelion. It might be a weed, but she still looks cute.
 
 It was very sunny... Loving that face!
 
 
Here she is being a lazy bum, watching tv, teething on her nose aspirator. First tapping her foot like she likes to do. Can't get much cuter than this!!
 
We will be here for 2 weeks. I'm sure I'll have lots of stories and pictures to post. She is growing and changing daily. She is currently trying to stand. I think she wants to skip crawling, but who knows... She like to surprise us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment