Look at that crazy curly hair after bath time Friday night!
My dad was playing with Analynn at her table, then decided Dudley needed to play at the table too...
Analynn was more interested in climbing on me, than eating.
So silly!
Then she discovered the dogs chew stick. It was new (not chewed on by the dogs), so being the wonderful mother I am, I let her play with it for a few pictures. So gross!
Then she got stripped down and played with her table some more before nap time.
I napped with her, because she had slept terribly Friday night. She slept for over three hours!!
(dark pictures, but sill so adorable)
After she got up, we ate lunch and headed out to do some shopping. At Academy she got to try on a baseball helmet:] And then Grandpa helped her pick out bathing suits... Well, he held adult bikinis up to her... I didn't get any pictures, though. I'm sure daddy wouldn't appreciate grandpas choices! haha
We went a few other places, and even got some ice cream. Then we came home, ate dinner, and played :]
I headed up to shower while my mom watched her and fed her dinner. I was trying to get a candid photo, but I was spotted!
We had a fun day! We didn't get ready in time for church today, so she and I stayed home. Actually, we didn't even wake up until my parents had already left! Their church starts at nine and we barely make it to our 10 o'clock church!
We are headed home tomorrow. It's bittersweet. I am ready to go home, so we can be with Charlie again; but it's definitely nice having help. I have loved getting to shower before she goes to bed, so I can go to bed sooner. Oh well, such is life :]
No comments:
Post a Comment