Saturday, February 16, 2013

Babys first Valentines Day

Analynn looked super cute Valentine's Day as she wore an adorable onesie and her first pair of big girl jeans :]
 
 
 
 
 

She is also sporting a cute bib Grandma Todd sent her.
 

I just can't get over the hearts on her little bum. Too cute!

Now for random photos :]
Here she is having some rare play time with daddy.
 
Helping mom eat a banana
 
Eating. Covered in food... again.

Playing with the baskets again.

 Playing with her Daddy :]


 Looking cute in the heart onesie I made for her.

 
This is the new thing she does. Putting her heads over her head. It's so cute! I just happened to snap a picture right as she decided to have a meltdown :\

 Friday night Charlie and I went to our stake Valentine's day dance.

Auntie Lulu and James watched Analynn. She loves James.
 
 She makes the funniest faces! I love our morning cuddle time.

LOVING those little lips all puckered!!

Sporting another onesie I made for her.
 
Stretching! 

 Talking to mom :]
 

 
More daddy love!

 
Helping daddy use his tools


 
Charlie headed to Hattiesburg with the stake to help with tornado clean up so Analynn and I have been pretty bored today. It's nothing new though... We are daddy less everyday. Luckily, we have each other :]

(loving my distorted face here... good thing she's so cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment