Monday, October 7, 2013

16 weeks(4 months) pregnant!

I can't believe I am already 4 months pregnant! Things are going pretty well. I have gotten back some energy. I only nap occasionally. My back hurts more often now, but not as bad as it did when I was pregnant with Analynn. I am extremely thankful that my sciatic nerve has not been pinched!!! It was pinched all the time last time I was pregnant. It is such a huge blessing!! I also have yet to gain any weight, which is also a huge blessing since I can't afford to gain as much this time. Obviously the world wouldn't end if I got over my max weight, but it would be very detrimental for me. The more weight you gain, the harder it is to loose it. Alexis is getting married in May, so I'll only have 2 or less months to loose the weight/ tone up. I don't want the extra stretch marks that come with extra weight either....

I feel the baby move all the time, and I love it! I have headaches almost daily, much worse than last time. But, I am managing. I just have to keep Analynn happy 24/7 to avoid making it worse. Lucky for me, she is pretty easy to make happy... I enjoy spoiling her, so it works out for the both of us :]


I have a hard time eating much these days. Nothing sounds appetizing. I eat a lot of bread.

With the government shut down, Charlie doesn't currently have a job, so I have been rather stressed out. I am trying my hardest to cope, just not think about life in general, and just take one day at a time. We are(as I know many others are) just praying that things get worked out and soon so we will be able to pay our bills. We know everything happens for a reason, and we will be ok in the end. It's just hard staying positive and optimistic. I'm not either of those things typically. But, the last thing I want is to negatively impact this baby. So optimistic Ashley has no choice but to make an appearance. Hah.
 
Here I am at 16 weeks!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment