Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Saturday of shopping!!

Alexis needed us to go shopping with her today. We had to find bridesmaid dresses. We left at Analynn's nap time, assuming she would sleep on the way. She fell asleep 2 minutes before we got to the mall. So she had her power nap, and was ready to run! She was a wild banshee. My mom tells "horror stories" of taking me to the mall. Analynn gave me a pretty good taste of myself today. She kept running off and making new friends. I sure do love that little social butterfly of mine, but I don't know what I would do if I ever really lost her :\ 
 
 
 We went into Spencer's in hopes of finding a funny pregnancy shirt, but came across this beauty. Every one year old needs a spiky bra, right? She just had to try it on. Better that than the playboy outfits she wanted in the first place...
 
 We went to Kroger after and she was passed out! It was seriously adorable.
 
 We had a fun day, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching Analynn enjoy shopping. She is a shop-a-holic like her mommy!

1 comment:

  1. haha love the pics of her passed out in the shopping cart!

    ReplyDelete