Saturday, June 28, 2014

Fun times at Grandma and Grandpas

For Fathers Day we had a yummy banana cake. Analynn decided to help herself.






Soph has realized she can taste dinner on my fingers and insists upon sucking my hand every night. Haha!


Here my goof ball girl is talking on the "phone" attached to the massage chair.

Analynn helped Grandma pick out flowers.



Strike a pose!



Alfalfa hair!






I love my two girls so much!!





Sweet sisters






Sophia loves to watch television already. Gosh.



Watching her sissy eat, REALLY hoping she will share. She does rather often. 




Poor Analynn got bit like crazy :[

Facetiming with Uncle Randy, Kate, Luke, and Alyssa!

An Analynn selfie I found on my phone!

Grandma was pinning up Sams pants, and Analynn had to get in on it. So cute!



We are having so much fun! And while, yes, I am biased, I sure do have the cutest girls ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment