Sunday, June 1, 2014

It's been far too long

I absolutely hate that I'm unable to blog as often anymore :[
But, that's life with two babies! I wouldn't trade them for the world.

As usual, I just have a bunch of pictures!
 
Bubble time! Analynn loves bubbles.


She found an old egg from the Easter egg hunt we did. It had a dollar in it, and she was rather happy!

Soph likes to sleep in odd positions.


Charlie put this dress on Soph and then I found the matching bloomers... still attached! The dress was newborn size and we had to take it off. She was already too big to wear it.


In three month clothes at 8 weeks old!




I'm a good mom. I really am, promise. Analynn likes to hide her juice cups. I found this one- who knows how long it was hiding for.

Here Analynn is pretending to put lotion on Franklin and rubbing it in. She's a hoot!

Sophia looks just like Analynn as a baby here!

Analynn as a baby vs. now. Haha!

We have figured Analynn's dancing out! It's the itsy bitsy spider!



Sisterly love


I love her bed head!


Sophia has red hair!!



Just reading :]

Her favorite seat? Her highchair.

I am so glad Analynn loves Sophia!



My chubby little flirt!




My Mothers' Day gift was to get my hair done. I cut it off and donated it, as well as getting a keratin treatment. It cost a few hundred dollars, and I like it, but definitely won't be spending the money again. It's straightened in this picture.

Mothers day was eventful for me. I got this cutely decorated envelope....
and a tramp stamp.. Ha! It was a stick on one from the card Charlie got me. It said 'hot mama'. He's sad it's gone now.

Just enjoying some chocolate after church :]




Jason sent me this picture of my sweet baby from her blessing day. So beautiful!!

Just trying on a hat.

So chubby!


Soph is a HUGE drama queen!!


Analynn was helping me clip Sophia's nails.

The many faces of Soph.







The face Soph makes when Charlie holds her. Priceless!



Franklin photo bomed the picture.



Analynn likes trying on my shoes these days. It just melts my heart!

I love my girls so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment