As of lately, Analynn loves to blow spit bubbles. It was cute at first, but now the spitting is getting a bit old. She's just so proud of herself, though! Another thing she has been doing lately is pretending to be blind. Seriously. She closes her eyes and walks around, running into things. Or she will be sitting down and closes her eyes and feels around for a toy or a snack. She is nuts! She dances with her hands not too. It's hard to explain, and I can never get a picture. But she basically does the sign for "more" in a dancing sort of way... Her personality keeps me laughing!!
Here are some pictures of my sweet girl!
We got some frozen yogurt the other day. Lets just say Analynn THOROUGHLY enjoyed herself. She picked out her own flavor- red velvet and cheesecake swirl.
A picture I missed from Easter weekend :]
I went in my room the other day to find this. She is such a good little mommy!
Sissy loves! Haha!!
Her new favorite seat in the house.
Pretending to be blind!
Sophia loves to sit and stand up. She can hold her head up very well. She is smiling and cooing/babbling all the time! She is learning how her arms work and bops herself in the head a lot. Poor girl. It's tough figuring out that tiny little body! She has also decided she is gonna be like me as a baby, and spit up- a lot. It's gross, and frustrating :\
Good thing she's so cute! ;]
I love how she's holding onto my thumb here.
Just a picture to show how much hair she has. It's red, but looks brown here :[
She was finishing pooping when I took these. Haha!
I'm loving her big bright eyes!
She will be six weeks old tomorrow and is in a three month outfit here! She is so chunky- I love it!!
Just look at those leg rolls!
I would have to say the hardest part of having two is not being able to love on Analynn as much. We used to cuddle all day long, but now I'm holding Soph 90% of the day. It has definitely been tough, but is getting better. Alexis and Franklin just moved in, so now Analynn stays very occupied with him. Such a blessing! I just have to remind myself that every second I get alone with her is so very precious. I definitely treasure mommy and Analynn time.
I feel so bad for Soph a lot of the time though, too. Poor girl is stuck crying a lot more than Analynn ever had to. Second child syndrome is for sure happening to her. Lucky for me, she is an awesome little baby! She is typically very calm and quiet- unless she is hungry. As evidenced by the previous pictures, she loves food!
I am truly blessed to have both of these sweet angels in my life. I can't imagine life with out them, and wouldn't trade them for the world. (Though I have to admit- number three won't be coming for a few years...) You never realize how much your mom can truly love you(and want to kill you at the same time ;] ) until you have your own. So, a big thank you to my mom for all the love she has given me, and for not killing me! I am one lucky girl to have such a great mom and mother-in-law to look to for love and advice!
No comments:
Post a Comment