Unfortunately, I don't see myself being able to be a wonderful blogger now that I have two little ladies. I will definitely try my hardest, though! I do take lots of pictures ;]
Here Analynn is last Sunday playing with her friends. She's in the green shirt.
She LOVES to wear jackets/coats/sweaters. And they HAVE to be zipped/buttoned up. She is so silly!
She's eating bowl of shredded cheese here....
I love that little nose!
Playing at the outlet mall play area :]
I think my girls are both going to have big eyes.
Her stink face, again!
My dad loves to mess with Charlie and say that Analynn needs to wear tube tops. Well, Charlie wrapped this snake around Analynn saying it would make a good top- to be funny. My dad made it worse by saying that she looked like Britney Spears and that she needed a school girl skirt to go with it. Charlie did not approve. Haha!
Her poses are my favorite!
Charlie's face here cracks me up! Analynn was jumping on him pretty good.
A little smile!
Caught trying to share lucky charms with her sissy.
Analynn decided she will now nurse her babies! It is adorable!! She just all of a sudden pulled up her shirt one day and put her baby on her chest. I couldn't stop laughing! She caught on pretty quick.
Funny faces with mommy :]
Soph likes to make funny faces of her own quite often.
This crazy lady of mine does not like sleeping on her back. She is a side or stomach sleeper. Shhh, don't tell her pediatrican ;]
Red hair!!
One of Analynn's favorite toys? Her trash can. Go figure.
Analynn found my lamb chop doll from when I was her age. Lamb chop has an attached binky that I once sucked on. She now sucks on it.
Eating some Pringles. Cute as can be.
I kinda hate when babies go cross-eyed. But I sure do love this picture.
This is how Charlie laid Soph down the other day.
Analynn decided the other morning that she was going to eat chips with her cereal since I was nursing Soph and couldn't really stop her.
I am really hoping this hair stays red!
My spoiled little princess!
Being a mom of two definitely has its challenges! But, I am loving having Soph in our lives!!

No comments:
Post a Comment