Thursday, April 24, 2014

Updates

Analynn- She went to the dentist for the first time! They said her teeth looked great, besides being all kinds of crooked. Fortunately, for me, I don't have to worry about taking the binky from her immediately since; unfortunately, for her, she will definitely need braces one day. She has been trying so hard to talk more! She now says: hi, jew(juice), doph(Soph), issy/sster(sissy/sister), soos(shoes), moe(more), takes(thanks), was da(what's that?). We go to speech therapy every week now to help her.

She is just now realizing that Sophia is here to stay, and it's been a rough few days. She wants me to hold her all the time, but I have to nurse Soph. It breaks my heart to have to put down a screaming/crying Analynn to hold Soph! I feel like the worst mommy ever for disrupting her whole life. She loves Sophia more than anything, she just has to work on the jealousy factor. Poor girl :( 

She loves to do "magic"! She will hide things and pretend like she doesn't know where they are and then find them. Hilarious! She loves to help take care of Sophia. She has tried helping change diapers, helps burp her, gives her the binky, and tries giving her a bottle.



Sophia- She had to go back for weight checks. She and I are having the same problems Analynn and I did. Low supply :[ So, I am supplementing with formula again. Not my ideal situation; but I am not going to starve this child, like I did Analynn, in hopes that my supply will increase. She weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces two weeks ago! Loving having her gain weight so well! I have a feeling she's going to be a porker... She loves eating!! She also loves to cuddle and make the silliest sounds and faces. She is already moving into size one diapers! My little girl is getting so big! I can't believe she is over a month old!!

The poor girl has the worst time with air bubbles/gas. She is constantly burping and tooting. Maalox really helps. It's so sad when she gets air stuck in her. Not to mention, it sucks when she spits up all of her milk when she can't get the air bubbles out. 

She likes to keep her head turned to her right- just like her sissy did. I have already been stretching her so we, hopefully, don't have to end up back in PT. Thankfully, I know what to do to help the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment