Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Our drive home

The drive home started out well. Analynn had chips so she was happy :]

Gas station ice cream stop! My childhood(and still) favorite- a strawberry shortcake bar! Yum!!

Hotel swimming! The best there is!
Another family there gave us the arm floaties. It was so nice!






Sophia just tried to eat them.



Just chillin'.


A stop at the usual Bass Pro on the boardwalk.






Charlie bet me that I couldn't fit in the child swing for ages 5-12. I proved him wrong. I barely made it out, but I fit.





Chick-fil-a for lunch!


So happy to be home!

This is Soph spitting/playing with her tongue. She makes the cutest faces.



Just enjoying some orange slices.




And that would be Nutella all over the place.







Hello carrot? This is Sophia. 
That little chunk is officially in 9 month clothes! Oh, how quickly my babies are growing!



The best ones are always blurry :[

Goodnight kisses for sissy.

We sure do love visiting grandma and grandpa in Texas, but we are glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment