It has been a month since I last blogged! Oh my gosh, I'm slacking. Sooo, here's a lot of old pictures :]
Analynn trying to nurse Soph.
This child loves to pull hair!
Grandma and Grandpa Todd came to visit and we went to the nature park. It was so much fun!!
She didn't like the sand at first.
Pooping behind a tree. Haha!
We always love a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Todd!
*******************************************
Just teething.
Analynn bit my poor little Soph!
Sissy loves!!
Then my parents visited to help Lu move.
Soph always ends up with a huge booger on her face if she cries. It's hilarious!
A fist full of hair.
Potty training! So far, zero luck.
Chocolate pudding is a favorite around here!
Family day at the zoo!
Just throwing a fit. No biggy.
My little pizza thief.
Aunt Diana sent us some goodies. Analynn and I split them pretty well.

No comments:
Post a Comment