Monday, August 25, 2014

My brother

My brother isn't someone I talk about often. Never, really. Which is very unfortunate to me as I get older. His name is Michael. He is from my dad's first marriage. We didn't spend a whole lot of time together growing up. Just occasional visits. I remember having him around was always lots of fun. Last I remember him coming to visit was the Christmas I was 10 or 11. The next I saw him, we went to California and I was 13 I believe. I didn't see him again until right before Analynn turned one. So I was almost 23. 

I posted about seeing him on that visit. We exchanged numbers and text occasionally. It's nice being involved in his life, even though it's not as much as I wish I was. I just couldn't imagine my life with out Alexis and wish I could have had that relationship with him. For my and my children's sake, I know I need to keep in contact with him. He will always he their uncle and they need to know him. It just stinks that we live so far apart. 


Here he is at his daughters 8th grade graduation. Her name is Kirstyn and his wife is Bryanne. 


No comments:

Post a Comment