Thursday, August 7, 2014

Recent activities

Swinging is a favorite around here. Even Soph loves watching Analynn swing!



We are working on sitting up!!



Mmmm, chocolate.

I sure do love these two!



Mmmmm, beef jerky.

So I started taking pictures. Goobs wasn't too happy when Soph started getting attention...








She is getting so big!




That would be chocolate. Soph's life is pretty nice.




And here's a random picture of myself. I don't take many pictures of myself, but I know it's important to include myself in our collection of pictures. Also, I am only 5 pounds away from my pre-baby weight! Like, before Analynn! I never lost all the weight from Analynn's pregnancy before getting pregnant again. It's taken a while longer than hoped, and I REALLY need to get back to the gym, but I am so happy to comfortably wear all my clothes again!

Just sharing some ice cream cake with sissy.




My big girl has to sit up in her bouncer now.



I told how Sophia loved the giraffe beanie baby at Grandma and Grandpas. Well, we got her one and she is smitten!!





So sleepy.


We found a pair of Grandpa Rich's socks and just had to model them :]







Oh you know, just reading.


My little dinner helpers! Covered in cream cheese.







Perfection in one little face. I am so blessed!


And to finish, Soph has started sucking her thumb. She still likes the binky and only does this occasionally, but it sure is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment