Monday, August 25, 2014

Oh, my ladies.

I think I may take too many pictures.... ehhh. I have precious girls, I can't help myself. Here's what we've been up to lately!

Holding onto Grandpas picture :]






Just enjoying her first cup of pudding. She liked it.



Look at those legs!

Loving her new jammies from Grammy!


Morning time cuddles :]




The other week Analynn would NOT get out of the car seat as we were trying to leave church.

Soph loves using her little tongue!


Sitting up like a big girl!



Oh how I love these two!




Trying out the jumper for the first time.






Trying on daddy's boots. So cute!


Soph thoroughly enjoying at rice cake!



This is my favorite!


Second favorite!




Some sister time before bedtime.
















Play group at chick-fil-a to celebrate my birthday!

Analynn's favorite past time- taking all the bottles out of the drawer, putting them together, and filling them up with water.


Her second favorite past time- chilling with Franklin in the kennel, feeding him treats.

 Someone's chubby legs have a hard time getting in the bumbo sometimes.




I see some similarities!

Just taking some selfies at church. Not long after this, I got up to lead music. She ran after me and I had to hold her. She helped me lead! It was so cute!! Everyone was trying to sing while laughing.



Foooood.




My little helper, just folding clothes.



No comments:

Post a Comment