This. So true.
Now onto our fun day.
We saw this guy walking in. Analynn loved him! Haha!
We went into the arts and crafts room for the first time and the girls loved it! Charlie and I liked the chalk board wall, too. He wrote this.... But, if you look close you can see smudges on the L and E. That's because he spelled my name ASHELY first. I had to point it out to him after he had already spent a good second looking at what he had written. Sometimes I wonder why I keep him around... ;]
I told Sophia I was gonna take her picture... She "smiled".
My mom said she looks like a beaver. Poor kid.
Soph's artwork.
Analynn liked the craft for the day- tye dye!
"MOM, they won't let me play, too!!"
Baby fist of fury.
Sophia's new thing- eating her foot.
Analynn trying to copy her.
That night we had the missionaries over for dinner. Analynn's most favorite people these days. She's OBSSESSED with them. It's adorable. While we were finishing up prep one of the elders pushed her in the swing. He's her boyfriend now. She talks about it all day long. Feeding them is now required of us(per Analynn's insistance) at least once a week.
She cries for them all the time. She wants them to brush her teeth and hair. To put her to bed. She says she dreams about them. When we get to church she's absoultely devastated if they aren't at the door to greet her. She has to give each one a high five and stare at them for a minute. The cups I happened to give them are now theirs and we get yelled at for using the missionaries cups. What can I do? The girl's in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment