Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Updates on my ladies

Sophia- weighs not quite 20 pounds. Says yeah, mama, dada, buh bye, and hi. Apparently, we aren't capable of producing kids that speak. She is walking a lot more; prefers it over crawling, but still has a way to go before she's running.


Analynn- weighs 30 pounds now. Is doing much better talking, but still has a lot of room to improve. Is in the proccess of loosing the binkys. We are going cold turkey and she hates us right now.



They both love to go to the park. ALL. THE. TIME. Luckily, we live a mile away from one. They both just love to swing. For hours. Analynn will say, "park n play" all day. It gets old real fast, but it's cute too. I'm just glad she says something! They both love to watch Curious George. Their eyes are glued to it in the car and if I turn it on at home they stare mindlessly at the television.

****************************************

I'll add an update on Charles, too. He's off crutches. Still gimpy, but hobbling around quite well. PT is going good and he goes back to work monday! I am so happy yet so sad he has to go back. The ladies are going to be devastated when he goes back. They've loved having daddy home this past month!

No comments:

Post a Comment