Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A trip to the zoo

Just about everyday I say, "I really need to blog..." BUT then I don't. Gotta get better at this.

We went to the zoo a while back and saw the hippos! In the seven years I've lived here I've seen a hippo three times. We were pretty excited.


"Dad, I'm too short. Pick me up!"




See, excited! 






Also, the tiger decided to up close and personal. I was in heaven! 


Soph wasn't too sure about the situation...








Analynn was trying to kiss the otters. It was adorable.



The favorite attraction for the ladies? The squirrel in the food area.











Such a fun afternoon!

That lip. This kid is known by that lip. People at the gym will randomly come up to us and say how cute her little lip is. Such a drama queen.


Analynn likes to give "big kisses" lately. She'll just hold it for a good thirty seconds and stare deep into your soul. It's so weird! But, pretty cute at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment