In addition to discovering heels, the ladies have discovered dress up clothes. They are constantly changing into leotards, tutus, and princess dresses. I love it! And then they dance around. Adorable!
Utilizing nap time to do some wrestling. I won.
She definitely fits the title!
Now for some funny stories!
One day we (the girls and I) were driving. We tried calling daddy and both grandmas but no one answered. I said to Analynn, "will you always answer my calls?" She said, "yeah, mommy." So sweet! And I plan on holding her to it.
We put B down for naps on day with no pants on. When she woke up I went and got her and brought her back to my room. Upon setting her down on the bed, I realized something wasn't right. She was diaperless! She now takes her diaper off at any opportunity she gets. We regularly find her outside streaking.
One night Charlie was so kind as to let me take a bath to relax. He wanted to make me a strawberry daiquiri. I told him there was a mix in the freezer. He didn't see one so he made one himself. He brought me the cup and I couldn't get any to come up the straw. He used a strawberry jam as the base. He basically gave me a jar of strawberry jam to drink. A kind gesture, but so gross! And a waste of jam....
Whenever I need Analynn to Soph to move I say "beep beep" a lot. Analynn has adopted that saying and uses it all the time. Pretty cute.
She also says "nope" the cutest way ever.
In addition to taking her diaper off, Soph thinks she needs to wear panties often. Over her diaper.
Whenever Analynn or I brush our hair Soph gets so sad. If she sees a hair tie, she'll cry cause I can't put it in her hair. Poor kid just wants some hair!!
If Charlie or I tell Analynn she can't have or do something she'll run to the other parent and cry "mommy (or daddy) no no no". Informing one of us that the other just told her no. It's pretty funny.
If we're facetiming someone the ladies fight over who's face is on the screen. Doesn't matter if they can both see the screen. They need to see themselves on it.
If daddy goes out of sight, Analynn thows a fit. Same goes for B if mommy goes out of sight. Except when we're at the gym. They push us out of the child care area.
One day Analynn was going potty in my bathroom. I walked back there to find her with the plunger attached to the wall! I couldn't help but laugh! So gross but so funny!!
Daddy accidentally locked B in the dark garage the other day. I could hear a faint crying and asked where she was. She was in the car wanting to watch her movie. Poor kid can't blame it on being the second kid though.... he did it to Analynn, too.
If Analynn ever asks to do something and we say "no" or "later", she'll say "in two weeks?" So, we say "sure, in two weeks." She sure has a lot to do in two weeks....
I taught Analynn to say, "wake up you old man!" to Charlie when ever he's laying down. I crack myself up!
Charlie was saying something to Analynn the other day but she wasn't paying much attention, Then she turned around and said, "you talkin' to me?" It was hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment