Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My silly ladies!

Hoarding her babies from her sister. 


Such silly ladies! I was just glad the were occupying themselves while I got ready for church.




My oh my, that girl melts my heart!



That "smile".





All bundled up! So precious.

Some mornings I have to go to desperate measures to keep B happy so I can get ready every morning. This morning she opted to play with my make up. Thankfully, she didn't get it everywhere.



Funny stories:

So when the girls and I were sick, I asked a friend to give the ladies a blessing. After he and the missionaries left, Analynn followed B around "giving her blessings". It was hilarious!!

Analynn has officially entered the "why?" stage. I think it has the potential to be the death of me!

Not only does she ask "why" a million times a day, Analynn has decided she's big and no longer needs a nap. Bye bye mommys quiet time!

The ladies are constantly fighting over who gets to look at me, sit on my lap, talk to me, have my attention, basically who gets to breathe my air. They are nuts!

The other day when Analynn woke up from naps she came into bed with me and noticed the picture of the temple on my wall. She began telling me how she wants to go to the temple. I told her she could when she turned 12. I asked if I could go with her, and she said no. She's a big girl. I then told her she could go for an even more special reason when she gets married and asked if I could go then. Once again, a no. I'm hoping I'll be able to change her mind over the next few years! Also, I'm loving how much more she's been talking lately! We stopped going to speech therapy in preparation of us moving so I was worried she'd regress. So thankful she's still progressing!

Which reminds me... I never put it on here that we're moving back to Texas! Charlie got a job there, leaving the military due to this knee injury. We are pretty excited! Just waiting for the house to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment