Friday, October 9, 2015

Pink eye!

All the kids at chruch apparently had pink eye recently. I thought we were lucky and had managed to avoid it. I was wrong.


With no mascara, my eyes look much worse. Trust me.




Somehow, these two ladies have managed to maintain their energy levels. They have been sleeping more, but when they're awake you'd never know they're sick! I, on the other hand, feel like death.


We were taking these pictures for daddy, and she was saying, "daaaaaa".

Soph wouldn't put down her cup of ice and Analynn wouldn't cooperate. Such is life.


My favorite of Soph! Those little baby lips.

Analynn's cheesy smile. My fave.



"Sissy, you're weird."





I keep telling myself it could be worse. We could have a stomach bug! Thankful that we are on the mend and for these sweet ladies doing everything they can to make mommy smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment